photo 03a604677d47a570f6341f8afe5df60e_zps71d51070.png  photo twitter_zps299c6d16.png  photo facebook_zpsdad42964.png  photo instagram_zps643fd0d7.png

Friday, August 2, 2013

Kayla w/ Marley Twists??!

Sorry, it's been a while. I leave for college in 5 days & I've been busy getting things together. Plus, I just finished work on Tuesday.

So, I'm going back to school & I need a new back to school look so I'm going to try MARLEY TWISTS! They are extremely cute and I feel like trying something different. If you aren't familiar with the look here are some pics:



I want my twists to look really thick and chunky! There are so many YouTube tutorials on this style, but of course, my favorite one is my donedo5! Subscribe to her channel!!!



I plan to start on them tonight! I just need to go out & buy the hair! I'm so excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment