photo 03a604677d47a570f6341f8afe5df60e_zps71d51070.png  photo twitter_zps299c6d16.png  photo facebook_zpsdad42964.png  photo instagram_zps643fd0d7.png

Thursday, October 3, 2013

New HAIRSTYLE?? DO YOU BOO!

I am beyond ready to take these crochet braids out! They've lasted a long, stressful month. Right now, the curls are partially intact, but the hair has become more stiff. Check out the texture & non-existent bounce below!

SOOOO... In honor of my birthday [oct.7th] & it being a new month, I'm ready to try a new style on my hair!

I'm going for a short, burgundy plum pixie cut! I plan to get it done this Saturday at a local salon here in Athens. I was inspired by ShamelessMaya on Youtube. Check her out!! 

THE COLOR. 

THE STYLE. 



Hopefully, it'll look good on me & I'm beyond excited to see the results!

*fingers crossed* I'll post a video of the process!! :)
This should be fun. Here's to new beginnings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment