photo 03a604677d47a570f6341f8afe5df60e_zps71d51070.png  photo twitter_zps299c6d16.png  photo facebook_zpsdad42964.png  photo instagram_zps643fd0d7.png

Monday, December 9, 2013


Hi guys!!
Well, my first year as a college freshman is coming to a close. This semester has seriously flew by! While I'm home for break there are a few challenges and procedures that I'm going to get done to my hair. 


1. Castor Oil Challenge
{This challenge is hosted by kinkycurlycoilyme.com}
Basically, from December 1st to March 2014, I have to apply castor oil to my hair. Apparently, castor oil is a special oil that helps your hair grow to an impressive length in a short amount of time (3 Months).

All, I had to do to enter this challenge was:

  • List how I'll use the castor oil (Massage it into my scalp 3+ times a week)
  • List the length of my hair (TWA)
  • List the brand/ type of castor oil I'll be using (Drugstore Castor Oil)1
  • Provide a photo of the length of my hair now

I'm hoping that I'll be successful in this challenge and win the grand prize below!!! 


For more information and full details about the challenge: CLICK HERE!

2. Hair Color
As you guys know, I've been wanting to add color to my hair for the longest time. After doing a lot of research and watching plenty of YouTube videos, I finally am ready & prepared to get it done over the break.

At first, I was gonna use the Shea Moisture Dye (to the left) to get the job done for only $14.99, but after watching the video below, I see the importance of getting it done professionally. Too much can go wrong when you're trying to do it yourself! This link provides more information about the shea moisture color line: http://kinkycurlycoilyme.com/sheamoisture-hair-care-color-system-the-art-of-color/


I love both of their hair colors, especially the red. :)
&
As you guys know, I originally wanted a plum color like this:
I think it's so gorgeous!!

Lately I've been looking at pinterest to get more inspiration and to say the least! I'm confused about what color I want... blondes, browns, or purples???




No comments:

Post a Comment