photo 03a604677d47a570f6341f8afe5df60e_zps71d51070.png  photo twitter_zps299c6d16.png  photo facebook_zpsdad42964.png  photo instagram_zps643fd0d7.png

Monday, December 16, 2013


I got my hair colored today!!! Here are some pictures for your fancy... As you'll see, I kinda got carried away hehehe (I actually took a lot more pics, but i spared you guys & decided NOT to post them)







I love taking pics with this camera because it makes my skin look sooo freaking clear & vibrant. Yasssss for this Sony Cybershot!!! *snaps*

ANYWAYZ, I really like how the color turned out even though it was not at ALL what I was expecting. You see, because my stylist didn't bleach my hair, the purple that I was hoping for, didn't show up as vibrant.

Umm.. I don't even know how to describe this color... Is it burgundy? rust? mahagony? maple? idk? Perhaps, it's everything because it's a mixture of colors. I'm excited to see what it'll look like in the sun. Maybe the purple will be more dominant. Anywho... I'm satisfied :-)

When I got home, I re-conditioned my hair using Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner & I applied this Hair Mayonnaise and styled my hair with the bantu knots. Afterwards, I took out the bantu knots, rinsed the mayo out of my hair and now I'm currently waiting for it dry before I apply my twists. 

I like change.. and I think I'm happy w/ the results for that reason and the color is simply beautiful =) (#everythinghappensforareason)

k, bye
more pics tomorrow when my hair is dry.. 
fyi: my hair is wet in all of these photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment