photo 03a604677d47a570f6341f8afe5df60e_zps71d51070.png  photo twitter_zps299c6d16.png  photo facebook_zpsdad42964.png  photo instagram_zps643fd0d7.png

Saturday, January 18, 2014


So much as happened since my last post! Here's a recap of everything that's gone down w/ my hair and other random bits of my life during January. 


 The purple in this photo shows up very vibrant. & As you can see my roots are very red. 

Unfortunately, when I take out the knots, the color just seems to disappear :(

The Random.




Just a few random days & nights of my life and how my hair looked during them. Guys, I actually want to color my hair again. I want something more vibrant. Like purple. Mind you, that's the color I was going for the first time around, but FAILED. 
(fyi, filters were used on some of these photos)

Straight Hair.

Okay, so I decided to straighten my hair for the first time since getting it dyed. I don't know why I put myself thru this ya'll. It took about 3 hours :/ and I didn't really like the end results. My hair felt dry, stiff, just bleak. While it looked nice, it didn't feel nice. For this reason, I washed it out and brought my curls back after 2 days of wearing this high-maintenance style! Next time, my hair is straightened it'll be by a professional or someone who knows what they're doing (a..k.a not me hehe)


My black is coming back!!! My hair is growing back so fast. When I first got my hair dyed in December there was no trace of my black roots. 


video

The Products/ Tools I used:


 The Results:

The Next Day....
video


How I styled it the 2nd day


How I sleep: 

Until next time,
xoxo
Kayla ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment