photo 03a604677d47a570f6341f8afe5df60e_zps71d51070.png  photo twitter_zps299c6d16.png  photo facebook_zpsdad42964.png  photo instagram_zps643fd0d7.png

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hey guys!

I'm posting from my cell phone in a dining hall right now!  I just had to show ya'll how I've been wearing my hair lately! This new style is so easy, quick, and long -lasting!  All you need is gel, water, and a denman brush or anything close to it!  Here are my results!  I'll post a video of how to achieve this style when I'm on my PC later!! 

**sorry the pictures wouldn't load when i posted it the first time! **


Get the look by following these instructions in the video below:
Downside: My hair was very dry when I washed my hair... Perhaps, I used too much gel or perhaps I need a different conditioner... I don't think it's working anymore! (YES, i know hers looks way better than mine haha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment