photo 03a604677d47a570f6341f8afe5df60e_zps71d51070.png  photo twitter_zps299c6d16.png  photo facebook_zpsdad42964.png  photo instagram_zps643fd0d7.png

Tuesday, April 8, 2014


my biggest mistake was dying my hair... i think i'm gonna have to start over. i'm not sure if i should redye my hair to the color black but this color I have now is not meant for my hair.. It feels so dry & isn't holding a curl.. It's just really rough. I haven't made a decision yet as to what I'm going to do, but I plan on implementing some protective styles so I can keep my hands out of my hair and let it grow..

i should've listened when ppl told me not to color it.. oh well, ya live, ya learn. it's hair, it'll grow back.. now is all about restoration! 


[the great divide]

-kg. ♥ i look cray in these photos haha... oh wellz

No comments:

Post a Comment