photo 03a604677d47a570f6341f8afe5df60e_zps71d51070.png  photo twitter_zps299c6d16.png  photo facebook_zpsdad42964.png  photo instagram_zps643fd0d7.png

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Yeah, right! My hair looks crazy when I get out the shower! But today it had to be done. I woke up this morning and had to wash my hair because it smelled like smoke and outside. Yet, I was in a rush. The dining hall at my school closes at 2:00PM on Sunday, but I have to get there before 1:30PM so I can get chocolate covered strawberries! Still, knowing all this beforehand, I woke up at 12:45... Ya'll see my dilemma??! 

Wanna know what saved me?? 2 words Finger Coils. I just coiled up the front and sides, and left the back in a patted down fro. EASY! To jazz up the style I put on a red bandanna & decided to rock the Rosie the Riveter look! The funny thing is, I hate any type of hair accessories! BUT.... I'm warming up to them.. I forsee some headbands and more bandannas in the future. (btw, i borrowed the bandanna from my roomie, i don't own any hair accessories!) I gotta step up my game!  




what ya'll think??
-kg  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment