photo 03a604677d47a570f6341f8afe5df60e_zps71d51070.png  photo twitter_zps299c6d16.png  photo facebook_zpsdad42964.png  photo instagram_zps643fd0d7.png

Tuesday, September 30, 2014


This is the start of something new. Just wanted to let you guys know that I am currently developing my own non-profit organization. My non-profit is called The Glass Slipper Foundation and our mission is to promote literacy and academic success among children living in low-income areas, in such a way, that encourages and motivates them to follow their dreams and thrive in an ever-changing society. 

I plan for the Glass Slipper Foundation to be multifaceted. This means that I'll have several other organizations under this one name. I already have 3 programs that I want to get up and running. Right now, I am in the beginning stages of writing my articles of incorporation and solidifying the overall purpose of my foundation. There's so much work that has to be done, but I'm so excited and thoroughly devoted to the mission.

Also, what do ya'll think of the logo? I have 2 others that I designed just for some versatility, but for now, I'll go with this. More to come soon....

Shoutout to my boo India who gave me the idea for the name :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment