photo 03a604677d47a570f6341f8afe5df60e_zps71d51070.png  photo twitter_zps299c6d16.png  photo facebook_zpsdad42964.png  photo instagram_zps643fd0d7.png

Friday, October 24, 2014


I recently received a job at a charter school as an after school teacher and I'm absolutely in love with it. & Perhaps that's an understatement. The kids are so cute and I'm learning tons about teaching methods, classroom management strategies, and activities to play with my students.

Being around my students allows me to act like a big kid at times. Remember those games like "Ring around the Rosey", Hide-n-Go-Seek, Pattycake, Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum in a Dish? Well, I forgot about all of them. I've been so consumed with my so-called "adult life" that I haven't been able to re-visit activities that used to make me soooo happy. 

It's funny how the kids I'm with will soon forget them too. Perhaps it's a part of growing up. Other things just become more important and ya don't really notice it until your memory is jogged...

Anyhow, I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be apart of their life. & I hope I'm able to make a meaningful & positive impact.

More stories to come... :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment